Roles and positions (Knut Meyn)
03/2016 - Webmaster @ Zenitel
- Responsible for Corporate Website, working with administration, site maintenance, content and graphics.
- Responsible for Corporate Intranet, same as above.
- Web projects and service improvements.
01/2014 - 03/2016 - MeynConsult (Self employed)
Miscellaneous Services to small, medium or larger companies and organizations
- Web projects and web solutions ranging from content management services, ecommerce, intranet, extranet and internet solutions.
- IT/S consulting and advisory work, delivery of graphics design, web design, user guides, miscellaneous content and information architecture related work.
- Some Web productions and Web project deployments listed on this page.
- Delivered services to digiTALL AS, an IT & Accounting company.
01/2012 - 11/2013 - Aibel AS
Corporate Intranet Project - CMS Solution: New Intranet based on IBM technology in accordance with Aibel's standards.
- Role: Consultant & Adviser, technical expert, shaping of service structure and architecture, counseling related to choice of technologies, technical solutions, i.e. servers, load balancing, security etc.
- Implementation of technical solutions. Additionally we advised Aibel project manager and functioned as connection point between Aibel, IT supplier EVRY and Opus Neo. We were also responsible for technical documentation.
- For further information and reference please see this document (in Norwegian)
Greater Ekofisk Modifications Contract (GEMC): New Collaboration/CMS structure/platform for one of Aibel's largest and oldest projects.
Role: IT consultancy and advisory, shaping of structure, guidance with regards to technical solutions, advisory work, implementation of technical solutions, training of Project Manager, project participants and production of user/project documentation.
For further information and reference please see this document (in Norwegian)
12/2007 - 11/2012 - BT Global Services
- Tower Lead, responsible for Messaging & Collaboration Services for customer.
- For more information and work references see this document.
- Project Manager, among others for a large Messaging and Collaboration upgrade project. It Included approx. 8000 users on 12 locations nationally/internationally and some 30TB data spread on 15 servers. The project was executed with teams on different locations.
- Design Specialist, delivering solutions design, IT architecture advisory services to BT customers in Scandinavia.